Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier at NTPS

Thought some of you would like to know.....

NTPS, the same place as the last 2 Tennessee state matches is hosting a special classifier match Feb 12, and 13.... consisting of 4 stages of classifiers and 2 field courses.

Don't know the times for each day off the top of my head but their website is

www.ntps.org

their info on first shot and directions are listed, don't know about any classifier info as I have not looked at their web site lately.

I will be shooting Saturday so if any of you round gun shooters want to come play Kick ole Hopalongs A$$ I would preferr you did it in person instead of on Sunday!! ;):):rolleyes::P:D:lol:

small note Lance said there will be some TURTLE targets there.....( Florida Open shooters.....)

Hopalong

I actually NEED to shoot this, as I am currently Unclassified. I would like to get classified before the Florida Open, but I can not justify the drive up to Tennesse!

Anyone know of any classifier shoots in Florida this week?

GOOD Match don't remember the names of the 4 classifiers but they were good ones to run..... One was Front sight (or something like that).

Got to squad with Slowsure, he was bold enough to bring the Model 10 S&W and handled the little gun real well, I was impressed.!!! :D:D

Mike, Terry good to see you again glad we got to shoot together again the company could not be any better.

Shooter Grrl said she was holding back to stay in B Open to not embaress RB by getting to A class first.. :lol::lol::lol:

I did not get to shoot with them, but if the rain holds out will shoot with them the 13th at our local match any way..

I personally had one of the best matches yet as a Revo shooter, don't know where the Classifiers will end up as the scores are coming at a later date but expect 2 of the 4 to be real good... ;)

The 2 field courses were a Ball to shoot and the one "Getting ready for Florida" was particularly fun.

To the guys/gals at NTPS good match, I am glad I made it..

Hopalong

Fomiester,

I am thinking they shoot at 9:30 both days but keep checking the web site.

The Classifier stages are the type that look TOO EASY, so be just really focused on seeing what you need to see.

I saw 3 GGOOOODD shooters try to HOSE because of this and MR MIKE came to visit <_<

Hopalong

Sure wish you could have made it today, the weather was GREAT !! Plus I brought a spare 610 just in Case......

Sam,

Thanks for bringing an extra 610, I wish I had been there today. Mrs. Fomeister has only worked 1-2 Saturdays in the years we've been married, and I was glad to spend the day with my son here at home. I passed on a couple of calls to go to the range today here, too.

After looking at the forecast and the 24 hours of rain, JT and I have decided just now to skip tomorrows trip to TN. I won't have to get up at 4am now, but I also will be miserable not shooting the whole weekend. Little Fomeister and I did get in some dryfire and reload practice this morning. Picking up mags off the floor and counting them was very educational for him.

This is the first time I have ever missed a match for any kind of weather. We have shot in 6" of snow here many times, and last trip to TN Section was a miserable second day in the rain. I suppose the 4+ hour trip and the rain are a deterent when you put them together for a six stage match. I shot over 50 matches last year, and should be able to do that again this year.

I will have to look forward to the rifle match at NTPS being my first visit this year.