Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my range buddy

roby

Big puppies are the coolest!!!

Not sure if BB still qualifies age wize but surely in attitude...

Who could see this pup as an attack dog,,,

PICT1460.JPG

Then again theres this,,,

PICT1463.JPG

But then she can be really good at this too,,,

PICT1394.JPG

And I hope to think a stranger ( a harmful stranger I'm thinking ) would take a look and keep walking...

Speaking of stinky, can you imagine the size of the cowpies that horse is gonna leave in your backyard? :o

they arent so bad since i switched to a raw food diet. before, they were over a lb per squat on eukenuba :unsure: . after going raw, they are very small and compact w/ half the smell.

aw what a sweetheart. i own a big ol' St. Bernard, and although he's no longer very young...10 years old...he's still my cuddly puppy...he's the stereotypical St. Bernard, long shaggy hair, floppy ears, droopy eyes, paws as big as your head, and to top it all off...enough slobber to replenish the oceans if they ever go dry... :D

speaking of puppies and the range...at some matches, you can see me with my other 'puppy'...he's real cute too, and well known. his name's BJ Norris... :P:wub:

wow roby - ur dog grew, holy crap -- i remember it beign a puppy and poopin everywhere, haha :D

dude where ya been, i havent seen ya in a long time. what are your plans now...same as before for Georgia?

Of course some dogs have it in them to be mean from birth. But, after 30+ years of raising dogs of various breeds, from hunting hounds to those that enjoy guarding homes, the odds of drawing a bad one is far smaller than drawing a mean person in a blind draw...at least in my experience. The vaaaaaaast majority of dogs are what you make them, consideration paid of course to the genetics of a breed.

That is a beautiful pup and they make wonderful friends as they grow older. Socialize him well, train him, and be good to him and he will be fine. They have prey drive out the waazoo though---so good luck with the first kitty that runs from him :o

Btw, as a rottie owner, docked tails are the only way to travel.