Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

splits

G Kuper

Not to rain on the splits aren't important parade (I know HITS are much more important than splits), but I do think it is good to take a look at them every now and again because it can show you your level of relaxation and focus. A yardstick, if my splits are slow I am tense and being overly aggressive, tense and unfocused, if they are quick, smooth and consistant, then I am shooting in a good state of mind.

Duane,

That is when you hold the gun in your strong hand and then place the index finger of your weak hand in the trigger guard and slap in back and forth as fast as you can (pretend you are pressing a button on a video game). It is something that everyone should try once. It usually results in nearly "full-auto" speed of firing and it sounds similar to a chainsaw at full song.

Leo

If you're thinking about doing this with an open gun DON'T! or at least be very careful not to hold the gun at waist level while leaning over the comp!!!!!!!!!!!! I blew my hat, & earmuffs off, it felt like my face had been slapped by the entire WWE. Well at least I know my comp has plenty of gas pressure to work with.

Gee, and it worked just fine with my Limited gun?????