Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max M.

Onepocket

I have tried the P320 and I liked it. Especially the trigger that resets itself for dry fire. That's pretty cool. However, as it stands, I do not see major value props for someone shooting G34/MP9 Pro/XDM for years to switch platform. Same feeling when I tried the PPQ M2 5''. They are good addition for new shooters to consider.

I do look forward to the "next best new" P320 form Sig. Maybe they will make a steel framed 42oz striker fire P320 with adjustable rear/FO front, monstrous mag well/mag release button, easy to reach slide stop, slide with lightening cuts and match grade barrel :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a P320 selling for? I own to much glock stuff to ever switch. It's the only pistol that I own, I hate having a gunsmith. And I'm poor.

600ish... I am a die hard Glock guy, but the 320 is nice. It has a better trigger then the glock (even a tricked out trigger). The only issue is their aren't a lot of parts for it yet, and it is still just left over P250 slides. But when Taran comes out with a base plate I may switch over.

What's a P320 selling for? I own to much glock stuff to ever switch. It's the only pistol that I own, I hate having a gunsmith. And I'm poor.

600ish... I am a die hard Glock guy, but the 320 is nice. It has a better trigger then the glock (even a tricked out trigger). The only issue is their aren't a lot of parts for it yet, and it is still just left over P250 slides. But when Taran comes out with a base plate I may switch over.

There are several styles of base pads available now. Springer Precision, Obsidian Arms, and Taylor Freelance all make different styles of plus zero extensions for the P320 today. Springer Precision and Taylor Freelance also have 140mm mag extensions good for about 23 rounds in 9mm if you use the right springs.

There are several styles of base pads available now. Springer Precision, Obsidian Arms, and Taylor Freelance all make different styles of plus zero extensions for the P320 today. Springer Precision and Taylor Freelance also have 140mm mag extensions good for about 23 rounds in 9mm if you use the right springs.

Thank you, I will look into those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen quite a few in the 500 shipped, just got to wait for a sale

I haven't shot one yet as I don't want to be tempted to switch right now

Granted, I would find a range that rents them first. I will say even go to the store you can feel the difference in the triggers. I was a huge skeptic until I shot it. I am waiting for SIG to release it in the legion line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk