Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apex FSS or Salient

Met Kyle Lamb .. This week and shot his M&P with a salient trigger ... Fell in love his shot just like a 1911 trigger. But I have never shot the Apex FSS trigger either .. Was trying to read up on it...Want to build a gun like lambs .. But not sure if I should just get the APEX FSS kit??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..... Reliability and light strikes are a big concern for me.: I'm not concerned with which is cheaper but which is best.... Has to work 100% Thanks

Met Kyle Lamb .. This week and shot his M&P with a salient trigger ... Fell in love his shot just like a 1911 trigger. But I have never shot the Apex FSS trigger either .. Was trying to read up on it...Want to build a gun like lambs .. But not sure if I should just get the APEX FSS kit??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..... Reliability and light strikes are a big concern for me.: I'm not concerned with which is cheaper but which is best.... Has to work 100% Thanks

I have put over 15k rounds through my M&P9 Pro 5" with Apex FSS and Competition Striker Spring. Ammo has been a mix of Federal American Eagle, Freedom Munitions, and handloads using CCI and Federal primers. In all that time I have never had a light strike or any ignition issue.