Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3gun pistol

FireShooter

There are quite a few builders that could build a pistol to satisfy this need. Based off research I did on this site and others, I chose Glenn at Lone Star Innovations to do a similar project for me. He is located in Texas and does very nice work from what I have seen. I spoke with him several times in the planning stages of the project and found him to be very responsive.

Another good choice would be to have SVI build you a pistol, but that would probably be a little over the budget you have set for the project.

Do you know what the base price is for a limited pistol through lone star?

LSI is a true custom smith. I would give him a call and talk with him about what you want and he will work you up a price. He is one if the a Forum Dealers on this site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Rob1125

I am a fan of the 6 inch gun as well. I usually run my 40 cal limited gun with minor PF ammo for 3 gun as its more versatile for me as I can use it for USPSA limited as well without getting minor PF. It shoots very flat and soft with the minor ammo and I am really only giving up 3 rounds to a 9mm which I have never had make a difference and it is nice if there are far poppers that are set a little heavy or with a marginal/low hit, or a spinner etc. The 6 inch shines on the larger and smaller targets we are starting to see more and more