Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Railed 2011

FowlShot

I'm a long time polymer gun shooter. I've just broke into the USPSA scene and realize I'm severely outgunned. Shooting minor is getting me no where, so I decided to look into getting a 2011. Are railed 2011s legal in limited? I am looking to have something to shoot in USPSA as well as 3gun. I know 40 is the route I want to take, just cant decided which route to take on getting a pistol. Been looking at the Edge, Marauder, Akai, and a local gun builder in Colorado. Can anyone provide me some info on the rules as to the pistols with rails?

• 4 months later...

I'm a long time polymer gun shooter. I've just broke into the USPSA scene and realize I'm severely outgunned. Shooting minor is getting me no where, so I decided to look into getting a 2011. Are railed 2011s legal in limited? I am looking to have something to shoot in USPSA as well as 3gun. I know 40 is the route I want to take, just cant decided which route to take on getting a pistol. Been looking at the Edge, Marauder, Akai, and a local gun builder in Colorado. Can anyone provide me some info on the rules as to the pistols with rails?

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-rules.php

Thanks Shooterdy. I ended up grabbing a Marauder in 40 and an edge in 40. Looking back I wish I would've got the marauder in 9 as it's nice to have it for steel and 3 gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk