Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infiniti Cars vs. Acura Cars.....let's hear it

A guy I work with and my neighbor both got Q50 Sport AWDs in the last two weeks. They both love them and I've ridden in both and they are pretty smooth riding cars, at least the short drives I went on. Having said that I was on the hunt for a car as a Jeep replacement and ended up buying a new 2014 C350 on Saturday...and I love this car. Good luck with the search, I don't think you can go wrong with most of the ones you've mentioned thus far.

A guy I work with and my neighbor both got Q50 Sport AWDs in the last two weeks. They both love them and I've ridden in both and they are pretty smooth riding cars, at least the short drives I went on. Having said that I was on the hunt for a car as a Jeep replacement and ended up buying a new 2014 C350 on Saturday...and I love this car. Good luck with the search, I don't think you can go wrong with most of the ones you've mentioned thus far.

C350?

C350?

Mercedes C-class......

Yeah, my sister in law has one and is already tired of it. Keep in mind, this was her first fancy new car in years and within two years, she is ready to look at something else. But you're right, nice looking car....

What doesn't she like? I'm genuinely curious as a 2015 Hyundai Genesis is the car I'm planning on. Edited by ctay

Yeah, my sister in law has one and is already tired of it. Keep in mind, this was her first fancy new car in years and within two years, she is ready to look at something else. But you're right, nice looking car....

What doesn't she like? I'm genuinely curious as a 2015 Hyundai Genesis is the car I'm planning on.

I will ask her for specific and get back to you....