Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger Class Feb. 7-8 South Florida

zhunter

Im looking to put a class together Feb 7-8 at OK Corral Gun Club

I need 9 guys, I make 10

I'm still negotiating with the range expenses, but looking like about $425

If interested let me know. Dates are getting tough to find as Ben's pretty busy.

Maybe some of you snowbirds might need a little break, this is also a great idea prior to the Florida Open

PM if interested

Jay,

The guys over at SFPC are planning a Ben Stoeger class around that time at OKC. The plan was to have it that same weekend but we are having our yearly picnic match then. Talk to Eddie D. next action pistol since he was the one setting all of that stuff up.

Good luck setting everything up.

Jay,

The guys over at SFPC are planning a Ben Stoeger class around that time at OKC. The plan was to have it that same weekend but we are having our yearly picnic match then. Talk to Eddie D. next action pistol since he was the one setting all of that stuff up.

Good luck setting everything up.

Eddie an I had talked about doing it together, but as you said your picnic is that weekend. He said he is planning either January or March, but neither of those work for me as I'll be out of the country working. If I don't get a lot of response in the next few days I'll fly to Austin and take the class there

• 2 weeks later...