Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS mags not dropping

m1agirl

Hey @m1agirl

I also had this issue with my TS2. I tried sanding down the mags but no great improvement.

I ended up taking the grips off and seeing where the mags were catching at. I was able to determine the mags would hang up on the back portion of the frame where it meets the magwell. I took my fine bit dremel to the area and stripped the black paint off and smoothed it out. I no longer have an issue with my mags not dropping free. 

hope this is explained well and offers you a solution to your issue!

10 hours ago, Kjrobbins24 said:

Hey @m1agirl

I also had this issue with my TS2. I tried sanding down the mags but no great improvement.

I ended up taking the grips off and seeing where the mags were catching at. I was able to determine the mags would hang up on the back portion of the frame where it meets the magwell. I took my fine bit dremel to the area and stripped the black paint off and smoothed it out. I no longer have an issue with my mags not dropping free. 

hope this is explained well and offers you a solution to your issue!

Because you took the paint off   you changed the balance of the gun.😀

it is not uncommon for the magwell to move if you don't lock it down good, this can lead to mags hanging up. Make sure it's all the way on, then hold it in place while tightening that screw to avoid it moving. 

13 hours ago, yigal said:

Because you took the paint off   you changed the balance of the gun.😀

Theres absolutely no difference from before to now…The fraction of a gram the paint weighed makes no difference in performance or reliability.

• 2 months later...