Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Vinci Safety Prototype

Headworked

Installed mine today. Works really well much easier to switch the safety off and defiantly easier to switch it back on. Here is what it looks like on my gun.

Info on how you installed the match saver?
Use the included Velcro to get a rough idea of where you want the match saver to go, once you are happy with where it is just drill a hole through the fore end and atatch it with the included screw. Just make sure that you drill the hole above the magazine tube and you should be fine. The Velcro will also keep the matchsaver from drifting away from the position you originally set it.

There is a small scratch on the barrel where it has come into contact with the screw during the assembly process but it is hidden under the for end so it doesn't really bother me. You could maybe try using lower profile screws so that it doesn't scratch if it really bothers you.

Here is a picture to give you a better idea of where I have mine mounted

post-56458-0-28911300-1426111535_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Got mine yesterday. Looks great and is well made. Great communication from Headworked too!

Never mind on the question about installation below...I got it figured out. Wasnt too bad but I wouldnt want to do it often. Looks great and functions well. I have an all shotgun match instead of my normal 3 gun match this month. Looking foward to testing it out.

Whats the easiest way to go about installing the safety? Ive taken the trigger group out for cleaning but I have never messed around with it. Thanks.

Edited by willpgn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...