Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Montana

Nitrider

Hello all,

A little about myself...

I have been shooting for a little over three years and am currently attending local defensive pistol matches and am anticipating entering in a few multigun matches next season. I am currently shooting a CZ SP-01, Mossberg 930 SPX, and a home built AR.

My main reason for joining Brian Enos is to pick the brains of those more knowledgable than myself and fine tune my AR.

-Ian

Welcome - but, why wait until next year?

Get your feet wet ...

May as well take advantage of the great Fall weather to do

some serious shooting ...

Good luck with it. :cheers:

p.s. if you click on Forums (top left corner), and then whatever subject

you're interested in, you can read an entire year's worth of free advice

in a half hour:)

There is a night pistol match coming up this Saturday in Boulder, with a side shotgun stage. C'mon out and have some fun in the dark!!

For those southern folks that get to shoot all year, the competition season here for 3Gun is April through August, sometimes September. USPSA usually starts in March (April this year), and runs through September. Finding your brass in a foot of snow and 30 below zero just is not fun. :D I do love a cold weather .22lr Steel match though.

Edited by Bidah

Hi-Power Jack- Thanks for the welcome! But as the others stated, the shooting season is short around these parts. I like your enthusiasm though!

D. Hayden- I'm from northwest Montana. Kalispell to be exact. Where do you hail from?

Bidah- Dang! That's tempting, but this Saturday is the last defensive pistol match of the year at Bigfork. Although... What time does it start? And would I need a holster? I only ask because my girlfriend and I have both been lazy and haven't gotten light bearing holsters done up for ourselves yet. I could probably borrow a generic dropleg holster from a friend, but wouldn't have two.

safeactionjackson- Thanks for welcoming me to the forums. I've been shocked at how open and helpful people are here. It makes me wonder why I hadn't joined earlier!

safeactionjackson- Thanks for welcoming me to the forums. I've been shocked at how open and helpful people are here. It makes me wonder why I hadn't joined earlier!

Spent some time in Bozeman a couple of years ago, Montana is beautiful. You should find this forum very useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi-Power Jack- I spent last night running the Dillon 550 just in case I can make it to the steel match.

Bidah- Thanks for the info. It is a bit of a haul from Kalispell, but it would be heaps of fun. I'm trying to see if I can get my schedule to work out. And we both have the weapon mounted lights, just not the holsters that go with them. My girlfriend shoots a G17 so I may be able to find something compatible on short notice.

safeactionjackson- Don't let the cat out of the bag! P.S. The Flathead Valley is disgusting, no need to come here either. ;)