Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open glock not cycling

KustomHolsters

It has lone wolf barrel, sjc 90 degree mount, and carver 4 port. It ejects the empty casing but gets cought on the rim of the round in the magazine. Has anyone had this problem or know were to start? I am thinking that the recoil system is maybe rubbing the bushings of the mount?

I am using factory rounds as a control. It is a 9. Also, when i got the carver comp they said to run a 10-11lb recoil spring with minor/factory loads. I am running an 11 uncaptured recoil spring. Should i try to get a 10? Today i tested it without the SJC mount and it cycled the 2 rounds it had in the mag without flaw. Could the mount have somthing to do with it? Does anyone have a picture of the bushings for the mount installed in a glock frame?

Thank you

Today i got a chance to do some tests. What i did first was take one of the bushings off and try it with one bushing(the bushing is what the mount hooks to). It cycled perfect with only one side of the mount tightened down. I think that one of the holes i drilled for the mount was alittle off and was twisting up the frame just enough to make it to tight to cycle. Thank you for all your help!

Today i got a chance to do some tests. What i did first was take one of the bushings off and try it with one bushing(the bushing is what the mount hooks to). It cycled perfect with only one side of the mount tightened down. I think that one of the holes i drilled for the mount was alittle off and was twisting up the frame just enough to make it to tight to cycle. Thank you for all your help!

When you look at the blushing from the inside they should be flush with the frame. I don't think that the holes being a little off would make a difference. I wouldn't worry about lowering the port if you are not having issues with the brass bouncing back in