Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

world class steel/ knockdown, knockdown steel matc

Administrator note: 

We had 7 different threads going, all about this one match.  I merged them into one.  If some of the information is a bit out of syn., I am sure that john soltesz would be happy to answer any questions you might have about this match.

Kyle F.

Administrator

hi kyle, i don't have a problem with this only that there are a few matches here that you might need clarification on, 1 match held in march is called fields of steel and is a psa style knockdown steel match, the match is being noved to october 1st 2005 and will remain in the fall the following years in the future, the second match is our world class steel shootout match which is " steel challenge format" which we re-named this year to world class shootout, which is always last three years held in may, and which i think will be finally called SPEED ON STEEL, i think by combining them all we will have a problem with shooters not realizing which match we are talking about. looking foward to your ideas on this subject,, thanx john soltesz, match director

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right. Combining them will likely be confusing.

Having 7 threads on 3 matches with variations on the name certainly was. ;)

Until now, I didn't have a clue what was going on. And, I hang out on of the forum quite a bit. :)

I will start new threads for the matches you just listed. We can start fresh. :)

• 3 weeks later...