Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost Rocket vs. Apex Competition

yellowfin

Sooner or later I'm going to be getting another pistol, probably .40, undoubtedly used, probably polymer striker fired. There's an abundance of M&P and Glock used police pistols which is making them a very attractive option, to either pick up an M&P 40 full size or G22 used then put a good trigger in it. I currently have a G34 with the Ghost Rocket in it and love it. My question then is, though, how would you compare a Glock with that connector (or better?) to an M&P with the Apex Competition kit in it? I know people who have them and they swear by them but I haven't had the chance to actually try one myself. Anyone here own both or have had one or the other and have preference between them and why?

If your going to keep the rest of your Glock stock and just add a connector then the M&P. If your going to buy a drop in kit like I build then Glock. The Apex is all set non adjustable, a set up like mine gives you adjustable pre travel from stock to none, a few different break feels and weights 2.5-5, adjustable over travel from stock to none, reset length speed and feel- like the standard glock palpable pop or and understated reset. Also it's Glock OEM parts and I insist on chatting with clients so I can pre calibrate to your specific shooting style. That way you don't have to adjust anything just drop it in. That's my 2 cents worth.