Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lancer comp

shootsforfun

• 4 weeks later...

I just put an upper together with the adjustable (two top ports) version I won last year. I just was able to find time to adjust it this past weekend - the adjustments actually worked!

Per the instructions - I did some double taps at a paper (about 25 yds away) - after varying the port openings the doubles were brought in to about 6" apart - consistently! Then I tested some aimed pairs at the head of a metric target and liked the response - I would recommend one.

No offense taken......also, what might work for one person and their shooting style might not work for another. I remember a few years back there was an article in Front Sight and it did a comparison between a few comps.....from my recollection almost all were within a few percentage points of each other in terms of recoil/muzzle jump...anybody have a copy of that?

Been using one for awhile and like them. Dont think they are really bigger than anything else since they have to meet tac ops specs and most comps are close to the same size. Like the adjustability of it. Some guys are more sensitive to what the rifle does than others.