Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore link to all Club Results

lef-t

Apologies if this is common knowledge, but searching came up short.

How can you link to a page on the practiscore website with just the results from your club? Something similar to if you typed the club name in the search field.

I'm doing some web development for a buddy's club and rather than them posting individual links I was hoping to embed a results page from practiscore.

It looks from the January update thread that this was planned to be implemented, but I just can't find how to work it. Thanks!

I don't think you can. It appears to be a javascript that dymanically pares down the displayed list as you key more bytes into the search text box.

It's easy enough to point to an individual match, though.

I really wish I knew what the H###* you were talking about??? Not really

I don't think you can. It appears to be a javascript that dymanically pares down the displayed list as you key more bytes into the search text box.

It's easy enough to point to an individual match, though.

I agree that you can point to an individual match and most of the sites I've seen do that, but I was hoping to take that step out for my buddy so that all he'd need to do was upload the scores and they'd be listed under his club results. I might email the support address. There's gotta be a way to reference the club ID for filtered results. I'm just not php literate.

I've got a couple web gurus working on this and other improvements to the results right now.

Ken N.

Making the gurus work on Labor Day? You're a tough boss.

Thanks for the update. I'm guessing there will be some kind of announcement once the features go live.