Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One charger, multiple devices

2MoreChains

Like a lot of you, I have a handful of electronic devices that need charging. To keep everything juiced up I have a rats nest of different chargers, each with a different cable.

Life just got easier when I upgraded my iPhone 4S to the 5S. Tomorrow my work phone (Blackberry) is getting turned in for an iPhone 5S as well. I mainly use an iPad Mini at home. So praise be to the gods of wall/car chargers, now the same charger will power all three devices!

Damn, just realized the Gen 1 iPad and Nooks my club uses for Practiscore will still require 2 separate chargers... oh well, I only get those out twice a month for our local matches. I can deal...

My last 2 Blackberries, last 3 tablets, and last 4 phones all use micro USB.

No shortage of common chargers here. More recently I have been using wireless charging that is built into my two primary phones and tablet. Apple makes money off of all those proprietary chargers and adaptors so they don't seem to mind doing their own thing.

Well, I travel a fair amount for work and making sure I have the right chargers for the various devices has been a challenge. I've looked at those rechargeable chargers and may have to get one. I think I can boil it down to two chargers now: the same charger for the two iPhones and iPad, and the mini USB for the MiFI device.

My last 2 Blackberries, last 3 tablets, and last 4 phones all use micro USB.

No shortage of common chargers here. More recently I have been using wireless charging that is built into my two primary phones and tablet. Apple makes money off of all those proprietary chargers and adaptors so they don't seem to mind doing their own thing.

Same for me and the Mrs., all micro USB, been Blackberry users for the last 8 years exclusively. Makes life LOTS simpler.