Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Explain this....

3djedi

It was 10 yard bill drill. Group? Lol I don't know if it would qualify as a "group". Actually I don't recall. They were in the A zone except 2 were low just outside.

I did the same drill with the glock35 just prior with much better results. I did notice the witness was flipping around a lot more. I feel like I can't get as solid a grip on it.

For slow fire long range shots the witness was incredibly accurate. The glock struggled. For rapid fire closer shots I'm having an easier time with the glock.

When sighting in your gun I think it's crucial to shoot some slow fire groups, then once you're confident it's all dialed in see what it does at speed; otherwise you're just chasing your tail.

I pick ten yards fairly arbitrarily and I shoot at a bulls eye target like this:

P1000781_zpsfd3a9716.jpg

The white background makes it easy to see the black sights in a dark range and the black likes help me to hold right in the center.

No I got it dialed in for slow fire grouping. It's amazing. I was getting about a 2" group at 25 yards offhand. All tightly around the bull. (I get like a 4-6" group with the glock at 25 yards off hand).......

Do they make a grip like that for the elite limited?

Do they make a grip like that for the elite limited?

That's just the Hogue grip for the CZ75. It will fit small frame Tanfos with no problems, large frame Tangos take some fitting inside the mag well and I just had to stretch it around the TS. I have a few extra if you'd like to try...

• 1 month later...

Hey 3djedi....did you ever figure out what causes your low shots at speed? I am dealing with the same thing. The first shot is right on, but the second on a double tap is usually about 6 inches low at 10 yards.

I love my glock up close but at distance you can't beat a S2.

Edited by mwc

I put a bore laser in there and sure enough it was pointing high right. The thing is I had to move the rear sight way left to center the laser on the fiber optic dot. Hits poa/poi now but it bothers me that the sight is so far left.

c05fb2762cc32cbeb7b34133b4283851.jpg

I have this same issue as I was sighting in my S2 my rear sight was way to the left, my OCD self is killing me. Did the bore laser help with your zero/ POA/poi? Are you a center hold front sight?

How is the gun shooting now ?