Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

weebles

when my brother beat me by one stupid point on Jan. 8th, at a competition... :angry: (its all about beating my brother)

i got a

567/600

and

377/400

they're both very close to master scores... i guess... thats a good thing, but i've been there for awhile...

(380/400 and 570/600 are "master" scores)

brother...

568/600

oh well... i'll stop complaining.

but im getting a brand new... GOOD jacket... thats actually left handed, unlike my right handed jackets i've gotten passed down to me,

and yeah, i'll shoot (Hopefully) better with it... heh heh.... then we'll see :D

*evil laugh*

Your brother is DOOMED when you get that new jacket!

It's great to have someone near your ability level to push and chase you on a regular basis. Friendly rivalries can really help the motivation for practice and improvement.

Your brother is DOOMED when you get that new jacket!

It's great to have someone near your ability level to push and chase you on a regular basis. Friendly rivalries can really help the motivation for practice and improvement.

It has got to be the jacket!

Friendly rivalry and progressing together go hand in hand. It is amazing how close a few of the guys I shoot with are on every stage and match, whether we squad together or not. I think it is great. We have climbed from C to B to A and are working toward Master, together. Not to mention all of the wonderful fellowship and jocularity that ensue. ;)

lol the next person is like 580/600 :)

he's next ;)

anyways, yes... i've ALWAYS had close rivalry ever since i started... and so far, i've won everyone of my "challenges" but they're those stupid people who don't like to try, except one person who thinks they're just as good as me, even though they haven't beaten my in like a year (at least)

and its just not by a little bit.... its by like 10-20 points at least each time, i dunno she can think all she wants...

But yeah, nobody, other then me, my brother and the other dude on top, (cause at one point my brother was catching up to him) are competitive, once somebody is close, they'll challenge you, but as soon as you beat them, they give up, and ever since i beat them, they haven't been trying....

but whatever, not my fault....

does anybody get funding for events out of town and stuff.... (competitions/matches) if you guys do actually, do go outside of your state/ province or whatever you call them (for other countries)

If you guys do.... how do you figure out who gets funding?

and yes, my brother is DOOMED.... after i get the new jacket hehehe, but also he has a new one, that he isn't used to....

but i have to look at the bright side, i'm almost master.... and i'll be like the youngest master... ever in Canada B)