Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help sourcing a M1 magazine tube

TXHK

I am looking for a M1 Super 90 magazine tube that fits a 1989 model with fine threads on the receiver end. Part # 60576 (3 round) 60568 7 round. I'll take either one.

Benelli CS says the part is obsolete and all the major vendors only stock the course thread tubes.

If someone out there ditched their stock tube for a xrail or RCI let me know.

just as a thought!!!! see if the Nova magtube threads match your fine threads, Benelli may know the pitch of the two?? call gunsmithing and ask for Carter Martin. the Nova magtube uses fine threads and may match up, just sayin'

trapr

Bad news on the Nova tube......I believe that it is steel and a much smaller Outside Dia. than the M1 aluminum tube. So even if it would thread on, you would need a sleeve of some sort for the barrel lug. It may cause more problems than it is worth. You may end up having to go aftermarket (RCI) if no one pipes up with a used one. It may just be the least expensive way to go.

That is....if RCI makes one with that thread.

Are you talking about the tube inside the receiver? Or a mag tube extension? I have an original Benelli magazine nut and a 9 or 10 tube. Steel. Numrich's (a tip from Trapr) sometimes gets these things. Brownell's gets original parts in a couple times a year.