Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Quest for the perfect trigger is OVER! Don't waste your money

YellowShooter

FOR ME; Modifying a trigger helps reduce the tension that's created in your body which can throw the sight alignment off. There are only a few things that truly help improve a factory gun That's why there $250.00 triggers out there that reduce trigger pull weight, Pre-travel, over-travel, exc ($100.00 sound allot better). If ALL you ever shoot are Glocks; yes in (Time + ammo) you'll adjust because you'll never know different. :rolleyes:

Been shooting a G17 for 20+ in USPSA. LIGHT Glock triggers are way WAY overrated. Nothing like a clean crisp break imo. Only people with 8oz trigger fingers hate 5# triggers. ;)

Yellow; at the start you say you'd buy a Zev to cannibalize the shoe.( NOW) you have one :angry: . I'm sure we'd all like to (SEE=PIC) of the $1000.00 worth of triggers.

Yellow; at the start you say you'd buy a Zev to cannibalize the shoe.( NOW) you have one :angry: . I'm sure we'd all like to (SEE=PIC) of the $1000.00 worth of triggers.

LOL!

You can only have one trigger at the time on that G34...

Therefore I usually buy one at the time, test it out and it either get lost in the gun tool bag, get resold or just as a gently used gift... Or I sometime get a refund, but some other people don't give refund.

My hobby is shooting, not collecting glock triggers. You really seam bug down on the amount of money that was spent on that grock lol