Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Pouch for 38 Super Witness Match

madcow

I recently picked up a used EAA Witness Match in 38 Super. I had been looking for a CZ style gun for competition use for a while, and this guy came at a good price with reloading dies.

My problem: I can't find any mag pouches that will fit the 38 Super magazines. My BladTech double stack from my 9mm is wide enough, but (suprise!) a few mm too short. I looked at the 45 Glock pouch and it was long enough, but way too wide.

Any suggestions (and links) would be helpful. My google-fu has been failing me so far.

Safariland 771 and 773 work pretty well.

The Large Frame Tanfos use the same mag pouches as Caspian hi-cap guns, so you can also look for caspian mag pouches.

Edited by Bamboo

Thanks guys!

I'm ordering a couple 771's and am going to roll the dice and try a couple of these: http://www.amazon.com/Storm-USPSA-Competition-Magazine-Pouch/dp/B00GWZB8G2/

I looked for some Big Dragons, but they were running about $25 and no fast shipping (I did find them for $15 on one site, but I'm not sure they would have come before winter!).

Thanks again!

I looked for some Big Dragons, but they were running about $25 and no fast shipping (I did find them for $15 on one site, but I'm not sure they would have come before winter!)

I ordered some from Airsoft Club on 6/6/14 and they arrived yesterday

I like saving money, but feel like the real CR speed stuff is not priced so expensive that it's not worth buying the real thing. plus their service is excellent. they have sent me parts for free before all the way from sth afrrica. :)