Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Decisions decisions....

So I am trying to decide what I want to do with about $1000. I need direction. I already have a reloading setup, ar15, m&p45, g20, 92fs, glock 36, sistema 1911, browning challenger II, fn slp, and the hunting rifles and shotguns I need. I enjoy 3 gunning, and that's what I use the slp, ar15 and beretta for.

My quandary is that I have an incomplete lower that I got on Black Friday special, and it's just BEGGING to be setup m16a3 style. But I got to hold a glock 41 today ( the long slide 45) and my hand loves it. I already have 3 45's, but I also have the hots for the H&K usp45. And the sig sauer spartan 1911. And the glock 17 or 34. Sooooo.... Help me pick.

And yes one day I will own them all, the question is which one should I own today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see an XD or XDm in your list. Maybe for some variation, I'll tel you that the 3.8xdm 45 is awesome. do you have a carry permit? the XDs is also an awesome pocked full of rage. Or how about doing an AR10? Have you ever shot trap? It's a lot of fun too and 1000 would get you a good used over under trap gun (I just got a 1957 Browning Superposed for 800).

Red

The xd's don't fit my hand. And neither do the Brownings. I have a beretta whitewing that fits me well, although I don't shoot trap. I am torn between getting a 308 or 260 ar 10, but I really want the new dpms gII hunter. That thing looks slick! But it's about 1500.

I went with the glock 41, just because I couldn't wait. I'll use the rest on bullets so I can actually shoot it :)

I ran my 92 at a three gun with wolf ammo once. It was awesome. Not one malfunction. I got a 900 rnd can for like $90, I don't remember having any malfunctions in that can. Shot pretty well too, not the greatest accuracy, but it went bang every time.

• 5 weeks later...

Do a class where you can learn new ways to play with all your toys!!!

During the class it will be clear the next direction you want to take with your gear.

I've made many gear decisions this way and have no regrets. I've also learned of things to do I didn't even realize.

DNH