Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost stinger for sp01 shadow troubles

magpulled

I bought a stinger for my shadow back in late April and thought it was great, Until I started I noticed what looked like a crack on th front of the holster it self. I have a Dawson FO front sight and it's been digging in to the front right portion of the sight channel. I looked at a friends stinger and his is doing the same thing. Has anyone had this problem before? I have used blade tech in the past without any issues at all. The blade tech holsters I use are way more forgiving in the sight channel area. Is there anything I can do.

I looked on amadini's website and they have no listed number. Please chime in with any info or advice

Thanks!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have taken a file to mine on more than one occasion to try to get the front sight to clear without interference.

I do with the sight channel was a bit deeper but I think I have removed enough material now that it isn't a problem any more.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same thing happen to mine (stinger w/CZ). To fix it I removed the stock spacers and use 1/4" to pull it in closer to my body. Then I adjusted the angle of the holster until I was able to pull the pistol straight out without the front sight dragging in the channel. With that said I wish they would make the channel wider so it wouldn't be an issue.