Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fiber optic color for indoor

SRT Driver

I found a place online that sells fiber optic cheap. I bought Orange just to check it out and like it better than I like red or green. The place I found was out of Clear lake highlands, CA I think.. A few bucks a yard. Couln't beat the price, and shipping was us postal. They have all kinds of sizes too if you have the smaller or larger optic sights. I use .060 and it was way cheap. I like the orange since it's the same color I'd used on revolver front blades for years.

Vince

I found a place online that sells fiber optic cheap. I bought Orange just to check it out and like it better than I like red or green. The place I found was out of Clear lake highlands, CA I think.. A few bucks a yard. Couln't beat the price, and shipping was us postal. They have all kinds of sizes too if you have the smaller or larger optic sights. I use .060 and it was way cheap. I like the orange since it's the same color I'd used on revolver front blades for years.

Vince

Vince

And the address or website is...?? :huh:

Vince

Vince

And the address or website is...?? :huh:

Merlin,

I don't know if it's the same one Vince is using, but I've been buying mine from this site. More options than you'll ever need, and dirt cheap.

...Mark