Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Austin, Texas steel clubs

I looked on the Steel Challenge web site and there's several listed for TX but nothing that close to Austin. Some of the cities I didn't recognize so there may be one closer than the San Antonio area.

I looked too. I thought that there would be a lot of clubs in the area. I am not familiar with the towns listed on the SC site. I guess I'll have to pull up a map.

Perhaps look up USPSA clubs on USPSA web site and contact the match directors. There may be some outlaw steel matches or pro-am matches that wouldn't be listed on the Steel Challenge web site.

To OP, if you go to ALSPPC (Austin Lone Star Practical Pistol Club) website under match info it should have a list of clubs and matches. The majority of the clubs hold both USPSA and Steel Challenge style matches. Hope this helps and hope to see you at one of the matches next month.

There is a steel challenge match in Copperas Cove, TX about 45-60min north of Austin. They hold those matches 2 Saturday of the month. Just google Copperas Cove Pistol CLub. Good luck!!

• 3 weeks later...