Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally getting a load of VV from powder valley. Almost here and tracking shows " A HAZARDOUS MATERIALS IRREGULARITY OCCURRED WITH THIS PACKAGE. WE'LL CONTACT THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION".

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I love UPS. I bought an old MAC computer off ebay for about $50 and the seller wanted to use the option where UPS packs it.... which cost about $80..... to make sure it wouldn't be damaged. Seemed ridiculous but I paid for it. Package arrived crushed, computer was destroyed. Then I spent a couple of months fighting with UPS to get my money because UPS (the company) refused to pay because each station is an independent contractor. The company claimed that it must have been packed wrong or it would not have been damaged and the store claimed somebody drove a truck over it, which is what it looked like to me.

Anyway, finally got some of my money back and learned a lesson about UPS.

Edited by bountyhunter

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting packages for over 20 years through ups. I can't remember one late or damaged. My buddy shipped me some stuff through FedEx and it was delivered two blocks away at another house. That was my first experience with FedEx. I've had good luck with usps but their tracking sucks. Bottom line is they are all great. Just sometimes things happen. Suck it up and quite whinning. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Edited by 3djedi

I've been getting packages for over 20 years through ups. I can't remember one late or damaged. My buddy shipped me some stuff through FedEx and it was delivered two blocks away at another house. That was my first experience with FedEx. I've had good luck with usps but their tracking sucks. Bottom line is they are all great. all suck.

fixed it for you :) i've had miserable experience with UPS on almost every signature-required delivery i can remember. i do business with a couple of retail gunshops that flat-out refuse to accept delivery via Fedex for exactly the same reasons (their FFL's actually state that fedex deliveries will be refused "if they ever arrive" :roflol: )

bottom line for me is it's a crap shoot with either vendor...