Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Loading Technique video

nice video, however your first technique, "weakhand loading" is being described incorrectly and lists some things as being important when they are really not?? keeping the shells flat in your hand, not important, keeping the lifter depressed with your thumb while loading, not important, keeping the gun tucked under your arm, in the arm pit, NO. requires practice, most certainly!!!

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Nice work, guys. I am a newbie and still using a pouch to load because my right index finger is mostly gone.

But I am going to take your advice and try some of the multiple round loads. From the look of it, the index finger being gone is a non-issue now that I have seen the different loads in action.

Cheers!

Warren

Im pretty sure I could still dual/quadload without an index. Actually Ill give it a shot right now. I think it would be real hard to load weakhand without one however. Dueces/quads dont require as much fine motor skills.

EDIT: Tried it out. Doing quads Im having trouble losing the 4th shell without an index. If I spent an hour or so doing it I would be fine. Dueces is literally no different and I did a normal time the first try. Give them a shot man.

Edited by Therealkoop

Cajunfighter - for some reason the link to the video is not showing up with my browser. Would you, or someone please type out the URL so I might enter it manually? Thanks!

Here you go. Hopefully it will work for you now.

Shotgun Loading Techniques:

Let me know if you have any questions

Cajunfighter, thanks for your quick response, but no joy, it just doesn't show up. Weird. I don't want to get into a tech/ troubleshooting session here (inappropriate?), but could you type it out in plain text, and I could copy it by hand? Sounds like something I'd like to learn.

Cajunfighter, thanks for your quick response, but no joy, it just doesn't show up. Weird. I don't want to get into a tech/ troubleshooting session here (inappropriate?), but could you type it out in plain text, and I could copy it by hand? Sounds like something I'd like to learn.

Try just visiting our channel. Should be able to find it easily that way.

www.youtube.com/thetacticalbay

Sent from my SGH-T859 using Tapatalk