Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

4-19 AZ IDPA match video

Anyone else make it out this weekend to an IDPA match?

I had a pretty good shoot, took 3rd in CDP (team predator tactical took 1st and 2nd).

As always, the 4th stage was the best for me.

Edited by Masada

This was probably one of their easier matches we shot on a Saturday. I had a ton of fun on this one. For the most part it was pretty clean, I only had one penalty the entire match.

Anyone see anything I did wrong, i'm always open to feedback.

Edited by Masada

• 1 month later...

Nice video...those stages look fun to shoot. I'm new to IDPA and shoot CDP with my S&W 1911. How long you been shooting? What do you use for an action camera?

I have no feedback because I'm too new to the sport. But I do hope to be in a spot in the next year where I can offer helpful advice.

Nice video...those stages look fun to shoot. I'm new to IDPA and shoot CDP with my S&W 1911. How long you been shooting? What do you use for an action camera?

I have no feedback because I'm too new to the sport. But I do hope to be in a spot in the next year where I can offer helpful advice.

They were some fun stages to shoot...it's getting hotter out now so I haven't shot a match in a month or so...plus I ran dry on .45 ACP lol (need to fire up the press).

I've been shooting IDPA on and off since I was 15 so about 12 years now. I'm no expert (but I do play one on the internet and TV), but I enjoy shooting and trying new gear. I'm running a Contour +2 since it can run 60 FPS at 720P. I've moved it to on top of my head for a better perspective.

Best thing you can do is go shoot and have fun. Don't worry about all the rules, you will learn them as you go, but be open to input from the vets and don't take it personal (it never is).

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you liked the video.