Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BHP tall front sight

I need a really tall front sight for my BHP so it clears the suppressor. It needs to be about .410 tall. The current front is a Millett ramped and it barely clears the can. I have a Millett adjustable rear and can put a taller blade on it, so rear clearance is not a problem.

Anyone know of someone who makes such sights for BHP or can fabricate one for me?

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

I need a really tall front sight for my BHP so it clears the suppressor. It needs to be about .410 tall. The current front is a Millett ramped and it barely clears the can. I have a Millett adjustable rear and can put a taller blade on it, so rear clearance is not a problem.

Anyone know of someone who makes such sights for BHP or can fabricate one for me?

Craig

u can use defensive creations in alliance ohio. he has looked after my 3 bhp for years. he put the gold bead on the front in 2 sizes as 1 of mine is used with a "can". for work carry. sight is taller. all rears are old novaks (non adjustable) since in the old days thats all that was available. late 70's. all 3 are "work" guns i have carried in a lot of strange places. so old i had to have a brit send me 1 bbl from old s. america days. from their suppier over 30 yrs ago.

if he cant do it no 1 can. he has done 25-30 builds for our work ar's and all kinds of sight stuff for our pistols. BIG DEAL he is the best (along with adco) at threadiing bbls for cans. no1 does it better.

never seen a berrer low profile smith. he will be inducted into the pistols smiths guild at vegas, during shot. i wil be going just to watch. (hate shot show) such a c/f.

easy to talk to

ask him

330-823-6906. hard to cacth (arent they all)

lmk if i can help

Edited by jjw