Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Peace on Earth

Shooter Grrl

Baby George (the one on the right) can be evil incarnate - he can also be sweet and loving... hmmm - he's just a cat, right :wub:

Bruno's nickname is the "The Terrorist" :ph34r:

Together, they are Da Boyz. I did not know cats could cause so much damage! At first, I moved all the breakables out of reach up high (ha!) Now they're all just put away, probably forever!

Shootr Grrl

Cats will forever be just cats...you either like them or not...they will hardly ever love you back like dogs...

Try some Tomassi Pinot Grigio for a great dry white table wine, good with anything lighter such as fish, salad or just to drink....also avaliable is King Estate Pino Gris from states, also a good table wine...

If you like reds, the vinyards of F. Coppola are now offering some really good Merlot, plum, and blackberries up front and blueberries and pear after it goes down...also makes a pretty good Cab....both pretty cheap too, about 12 bucks a bottle...

The golfer Greg Norman offers some really good and reasonably priced wines from his estate in Australia, also good is the Toasted Head label of wines...also reasonably priced....both make a good Shraiz and good Cab as well...

Enjoy the white with some shrimp on the barbie, as Carol and I did last night or go with the red with come steak or lamb....let me know what you think after you try them... :)

I've had the Tomassi Pinot Gris! Awesome... as for Coppolla - BIANCO ROCKS! This stuff is so damned good I went and bought a case! There will probably be no other white wine in my house again :)

I don't drink reds, something in them makes me quite ill (literally and instantly!)

The problem, for me, is that I love the taste and full-bodiedness of reds and trying to find that in white's is quite an experience :)

"Peace"is acheived at our home with a gate that blocks the stairs leading up.

The Corgies (also known as "the girls" ) own the main level. The two cats stay upstairs, protected by the gate, until The Girls are kenneled, then the cats come down to get into to trouble, knowing they are safe from the Corgi's.

The Corgie's theirselves are quite entertaining, add in a couple of cats and it's better than most TV for sure.

Flex, drinking carbonated wine should have been given up around high school. I am not an expert on wine, but please quit that. :wacko::P

• 2 weeks later...