Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alternative to offloading glocked brass

XxWoodsHunterxX

Because it's a glock. Glock has an unsupported barrel unlike alot if gun manufacture. And of course mine is one of those that does keep a right tolerance in its barrels and supports the case arc the base. So glock bulge brass doesn't work for MeV

Everything I pick up goes through my guns. Tons of "Glock" brass.

I own 2 2011's and 1 1911, all in 40. 1 SV Infinity Barrel, and 2 STI's.

Lee sizing die (standard), Redding Comp seater, Dillon Taper crimp. Done.

Very rarely do I have an issue with my loaded rounds not passing my gauge or barrel.

Or you could just buy a Lee Sizing Die.

IMO, if a Lee sizing die doesn't help, you need to be addressing the dimensions of the barrel. Have a gunsmith open it slightly.

If I run across one for. $10 or so I'll pick up and try it out.

There is no alternative. Just go ahead and send me your brass, I'll take good care of it. In all honesty, there are many options that work as described in previous posts. For me personally, I use the EGW Undersize die. Works flawlessly. I think people tend to overplay the "glocked" brass issue.

Your baggie of brass should fit in a small flat rate box. If you want sent it to me and I'll run it through the bulge buster and send it back.

I'll keep you in mind when I get another bag full. I'll send it along with a reasonable fee for your time and machinery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...