Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

glock holster

Harmon

anyone using the ghost for glock? im leaning to CR speed for glock limited gun,but seeing the ghost out there, i was thinking about it as well.

how well do the new ghost holsters retain the gun, i ask because i have seen more than one gun drop from an ghost.. <_<

When unlocked, the CR speed makes it a tad bit difficult to drop your gun due to the muzzle platform. And with the G-type holster with the trigger guard tensioner, putting a little bit more tension than usual usually secures the gun enough to pass the old holster test even in the unlocked position. ;)

I just changed from a CR Speed to a Super Ghost for my STI. The Ghost beats the CR Speed hands down, much more adjustable, a whole lot smoother and more comfortable to wear around. The only thing is that the belt hanger is pretty big, and breaks contact with a good part of the inner belt, gotta get some velcro to put on it.

thanks, B.J.

The ghost looks really cool, especially the new ones, i think they should go well with the carbon fiber safariland mag pouches, ...i have to add some weight now, after a 150 round match, my fingers were numb feeling from shooting 175 pf 40 cal ammo in a gun that weighs less than 25 oz.

tungsten guide rod and a heavy mag well in route.. ;)