Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Press Maintenance

Anyone using a Lee turret press have any suggestions on routine maintenance, cleaning, lubricating that should be Done?

And yes, I know "buy a dillon" will come up early ;) Other suggestions welcome.

Anyone using a Lee turret press have any suggestions on routine maintenance, cleaning, lubricating that should be done.

Anyone using a Lee turret press have any suggestions on routine maintenance, cleaning, lubricating that should be Done?

Anyone using a Lee turret press have any suggestions on routine maintenance, cleaning, lubricating that should be done.

Oil the Ram with 30w motor oil. Drip some of that oil on all the links. That is what I do to my Lee Classic Turret.

As a satisfied Dillon owner I must say that Dillon presses also require routine maintenance, cleaning and lubrication :)

Only tip I can add is that I use a synthetic motor oil (Mobil 1). Synthetic oil doesn't "gum" up after an extended period like conventional/petroleum base motor oils can.

As a satisfied Dillon owner I must say that Dillon presses also require routine maintenance, cleaning and lubrication :)

Only tip I can add is that I use a synthetic motor oil (Mobil 1). Synthetic oil doesn't "gum" up after an extended period like conventional/petroleum base motor oils can.

This /\

• 2 weeks later...