Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore Squad 0 Export Error

Graham Smith

I am trying to export the match scores from the Master Nook and keep getting the error that one or more shooters have a squad of zero. I have triple checked and no one is in squad zero. So, now I have all the results in the master and can't get them out.

After rummaging around for a bit, I decided to go to Edit Shooters/Squads and see if it showed anything different. And there it was. One shooter was deleted in EzWinScore before the data was exported, and even though they didn't show in the Squad list or in the Shooters list, they were still there and in Squad 0.

I changed their squad in the Nook and the scores exported. It may be me but does this seem like an oversight? Should they not have been exported in the first place?

Edited by Graham Smith

I've run into the exact same problem before. Shooter pulls out of match, and you delete them in EzWin. Export the match to the Nooks, score the match, and try to bring it into the master Nook, and BINGO! Major headache until I figured out. Could not find any documentation on the issue either.

The solution was to squad up the deleted shooters in order to sync to the master. Then all was well.

Edited by glockwerkes

We'll we register ahead of time on shootnscoreit.com. shooters can and do sometimes delete themselves out of the match. The website's export process does not bring those over into ezws. I register walk ups the next day into ezws and the no-shows are MOVED to squad 99. I don't actually mark them as deleted until we're well into the match. Those come back across just fine into ezws.