Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

couplers in classifiers?

For the 3 gun nation club series classifiers is it legal to use rifle mag couplers in TI or TO? I have heard yes and no and would like to here it from someone who knows for sure... thanks!

I got hammered on a classifer the other day. I could have easily used my belt and had the same time but I didnt read the stage description and turned a 6.2 into a 16.2!!!!

I read on one of the stage descriptions all shotgun reloads must come from belt... What about chest rig guys! I will wear the chest rig around my waist and call it a belt if I must!

Many of the chest rigs or belly bands could be considered the belt, but the match saver or the guy bringing his HD gun out with the side saddle is a long way from the belt. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.

It would be a little clearer if such reloads were specified as "from the body" rather than "from the belt." That makes it clear that the reload can not be in hand or on gun, but can be anywhere on the body that your equipment division allows. After all, a rifle reload with a requirement of "from the body" could result in a newbie pulling mags from his back pocket getting penalized at one match but not another.

I got hammered on a classifer the other day. I could have easily used my belt and had the same time but I didnt read the stage description and turned a 6.2 into a 16.2!!!!

I read on one of the stage descriptions all shotgun reloads must come from belt... What about chest rig guys! I will wear the chest rig around my waist and call it a belt if I must!

Just pull your pants up to your chest. Ever seen a 90 year olds pants pulled up even with his elbows?

I read all the current classifier rules a couple nights ago lol.., I think there is only one that doesn't specify the load must come from the belt. Oh well I got a nice coupler now anyway lol maybe I can use it once a year

I read all the current classifier rules a couple nights ago lol.., I think there is only one that doesn't specify the load must come from the belt. Oh well I got a nice coupler now anyway lol maybe I can use it once a year

I ditched my readi mag and arm band awhile ago. We had some good times...