Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mags won't go in to CZC magwell on TS

mdschappell

To the CZ TS experts out there... I just put on the CZC magwell (the smaller one that is offered) and my factory mags and my mags with the CZC extensions will not fit in the gun. I assume there is some fitting that needs to be done. I want to use the factory mags and the mags with the extensions. What needs to be done to make these fit and function properly? Do you remove material from the magwell or from the mag bases, or both? If you have some pics, please post them. Thanks.

To the CZ TS experts out there... I just put on the CZC magwell (the smaller one that is offered) and my factory mags and my mags with the CZC extensions will not fit in the gun. I assume there is some fitting that needs to be done. I want to use the factory mags and the mags with the extensions. What needs to be done to make these fit and function properly? Do you remove material from the magwell or from the mag bases, or both? If you have some pics, please post them. Thanks.

I have the CZC large magwell on my TS, my mags with the CZC basepad seated, but it was really tight. I just seated each mag repeatedly until I could see the small marks on both the mag well and basepad where the two were colliding and then removed a small amount of material on each with a small file until it was not so tight. The mags seat fine now and I have had no issues. I think I did most of the filing on the basepads and only a small amount on the magwell. I would call the custom shop before you do anything however.