Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Label Glock Prcing

Gooldylocks

Hey everyone!

So after lots of thought about different platforms and stuff I have decided on a Glock 35 I believe. I am eligible for the "Blue Label" pricing for LEO's and Fire personnel, so I looked up pricing on these. Every thing I can find online says it should be $480, but my LGS as well as all of the surrounding ones are saying that it is the same as the GSSF price of 507. Am I missing something here? Did the price go up?

Now before everyone says well its only 27 dollars get over it, I am strapped for cash (hurray college tuition) and 27 bucks gets me most of a dawson mag extension and spring. So I would rather not pay extra if possible.

So does anyone know if the prices went up for 2014? Are the GSSF prices and the LEO/Fire discount the same? Is my LGS just trying to weasel me for a couple more bucks if they can?

Thanks in advance!

No, GSSF pricing is typically a couple bucks more than the First Responder Program pricing.

Since you are in Indiana (KY and OH also), check with Kiesler Police Supply in Jeffersonville, IN. I just purchased a G34 for $480 plus KY tax and $20 shipping to my FFL. Kiesler only sells to LE and military but they will sell a GSSF gun to anyone with a coupon. As I understand it the GSSF price should be the same as the local geography price for LE. The $507 (I think that's the schedule price for 34 and 35) is a national price. If your geography is cheaper then you should get the local price.

I had two LG stores try to tell me the GSSF price for G34 is $525. Kiesler told me $480 right up front. Their territory is Ky, IN, and OH.

I ended up ordering one from my LGS for 507, I figured I like them and it wasn't worth driving all the way to Portland (probably would have spent the 20 dollars difference on gas to get there!) just for the lower price. So, I now have a Gen 4 Glock 35!