Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from OK

Htownfister

Been lurking here for some time now. Finally created an account. A ton of great knowledge and experience from the members here.

Shot my first 3 gun match in March 2012 and was hooked on it. Been working on getting most of my gear. Have only shot two other local matches but really want to get more trigger time this year. Still have a ton of questions and looking to learn from you guys and gals.

In the Army stationed here at lively Ft Sill, OK for the next 2 years but originally from Houston, TX..

Current set up:

LaRue PredatAR 16"

Beretta 1301 comp 21" 9+1

Glock 31 with G22 barrel conversion

Just picked up a G17 gen 3

I lived in Ardmore in the 90's. Still have some land there and visit Oklahoma several times each year.

On one of your Conroe visits, bring your gear and we can hit a local match.

If interested in USPSA matches, just down the road (Wichita Falls) is the Double Tap Championship in June. Excellent match.

Bill

Awesome, thanks. Every time we go I bring everything just in case something pops up. I would defenetely be interested in some matches down there. We are planning our next trip in April for about 2 weeks.

I've looked at the Double Tap match and plan on going to it this year.

Every time we go I bring everything just in case something pops up. I would defenetely be interested in some matches down there. We are planning our next trip in April for about 2 weeks.

Your timing might be good. The Oilfield Classic is April 12-13 over in Hempstead. About an hour drive from Conroe.