Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Priceless Merchandise For Sale

Zuzu

I now have seven posts. Woof! Time to sell some stuff, baby!

I'm a commercial dog-wares wholesaler and boy do I have some hot deals for you:

• Rusty Water Bucket - $9.99
  • Radio Dog Collar $299.98 (yeah, like that was ever going to work...)
  • Costco Dog Bones (I think they taste awful, but I'm sure you'll love them) 5 bucks
  • Rubber Dog Boots (what the hell was my owner thinking?!) $10
  • The tasteless pink collar my master's niece thought was cute - I'll pay you to take it if I have to.
  • Automatic Wide Field Pooper Scooper, Retail $300K, your low low price: $299K
  • Chewed up shotgun hulls. We've got boxes and boxes. How much would you pay? Nope! Not enough! 10 cents a hull or off with you..

I'll PM you about the rusty bucket. I could use it to SLEEP under during those times my mistress is throwing parties at the house. Gawd, the racket sometimes....! <_<

I'll PM you about the rusty bucket.  I could use it to SLEEP under during those times my mistress is throwing parties at the house.  Gawd, the racket sometimes....!  <_<

The incessant screams of joy have got to get old... I feel for you my lizard brother.

:P

Welcome, jakers...! You could PM Zuzu and see if she's selling any Costco bones out of the back of her truck...... She learned stuff like that from her ol' man.......

300Lb--

It's more the incessant giggling that keeps me awake... :rolleyes:

And if they aren't gabbing about guns they're gabbing about computers. <_<

On the other hand, I have it on rumour from the ferrets who live with her gunsmith that she's already bought me one of those thermostat-controlled hot rocks for my cage for Christmas. Ah...... winter may not be so bad after all. B) And it's cheaper than a second external hard drive...... :P