Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Czechmate Springs

mike_pinto

I tried a search but came up empty. What weight recoil spring/Hammer spring are in the Czechmate by default? I am looking at ordering some "extra's" before the season really kicks off. Also, what weight recoil spring are you using for minor loads in the CM?

Thanks!

Mike

The original springs would be measured in kilos, so replacement springs won't be exact, I know in my TS the stock hammer spring was somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-17# and the recoil spring was 12-13#. If you're shooting powder puff minor loads I'm thinking 10# recoil spring and 15-20# hammer spring depending on your preference for a light trigger or a crisp trigger.

When I worked up loads in my Czechmate last year, I had no issues with any loads ranging from 115 to 145 pf, all with the factory springs, and I finally settled for a ~135 pf load with a 115gr bullet.

I did have some issues after switching to the new "enhanced" springs and followers from CZ Custom, but after switching back to the factory stuff its been humming along again, so I'm pretty confident in blaming the new mag parts.. (let me know if you want to buy some cheap ;))

I didnt really see the need to mess with the springs, as its been working just great with whatever was in it from the factory.

Welcome to Open ;)

Edited by gose