Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Room

ogiebb

why would one need that many presses? Just for simplicity of loading each individual caliber? I'm trying to understand

Either that or he just wants to show it off on the forums! :goof: All I know is, a guy would have to put some serious rounds down range to justify a set up like this

This guy does shoot a lot, I assure you he is quite good.

Thanks Bro :cheers:

Edited by ogiebb

I'm on my phone and don't know how to do the laughing thingy but I was posting in jest. It's a great setup and like I said you must shoot a lot to justify it. I'm as much of a buyer and modder as the next guy

That is absolutely amazing, and forgive me as i am new to reloading but why would one need that many presses? Just for simplicity of loading each individual caliber? I'm trying to understand

yep its quite time consuming to change up diff calibers on 1050's... i bought most of my presses used and i just rebuild them or take them to dillon the RL1050's are very nice to reload pistol ammo on... and since i live in AZ we do shoot a lot :D

Edited by ogiebb

I'm on my phone and don't know how to do the laughing thingy but I was posting in jest. It's a great setup and like I said you must shoot a lot to justify it. I'm as much of a buyer and modder as the next guy

Sure...its all good ;)

Edited by ogiebb

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I'm going to start my room sometime in the next couple of months but I doubt it will look anything like yours. I had looked at those benches but wasn't sure how they'd hold up until seeing yours loaded with the 1050's. Thanks for sharing, amazing room.

• 2 years later...