Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mr cramblitt's shotgun championship

does anyone know if jeff has announced dates for his shotgun match,i swear i have seem them somewhere, but now i can't find them. (i know its not nice to swear) also hopalong's dates for his 3 gun match he told me in louisiana but i cain't remember, just like i couldn't remember my steel gun for the match, fergettin' seems to be a problem these days. happy holidays trapr

We have not yet set a date as last year we had serious problems with conflicts from the 3 gun nationals. We would like to wait until they get that decided and then see. Personally I am leaning toward the same time slot as the world pistol shoot, as I know they won't hold it then. If anyone has any influence and can get the dates for the 3 gun nat's please let me know. Otherwise I may just pick a date and go for it , we have more fun anyway!

Also looking at doing a tactical type 3 gun in late April or early may if anyone is interested. Not as big a deal but everybit as much fun. adios jc B)

jeff thanks for the reply, once you get dates for your tact. match let us know. i'd like to come over and have fun as well, as for shotgunning, it doesn't matter where you put the match, there always seems to be a conflict. keep us posted. thanks trapr