Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zack's Match Summaries

ZackJones

I learned a valuable lesson last weekend: Trying to run a match and shoot 3 guns in 90+ degree heat is dumb, dumb, dumb! My stage times across the board are down. The only bright spot in the match for me was a 2.00 backed up by 1.98 run on Smoke & Hope in RFRO. I have two more matches before WSSC so I will be putting the PCC gun on the shelf so I can concentrate on RFPO and RFRO which is what I plan to shoot at WSSC this year.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think just shooting 3 guns might be too much for me. I have considered it now that I have a PCC but 2 seems to be plenty.

Nice times on Smoke and Hope. What was your shooting order on those runs?

I think just shooting 3 guns might be too much for me. I have considered it now that I have a PCC but 2 seems to be plenty.

Nice times on Smoke and Hope. What was your shooting order on those runs?

3 guns with 90+ degree heat plus being the MD is a very bad idea. My problem is I want to shoot RFPO/RFRO and PCC. I guess what I'll have to do is shoot RFPO/RFRO at one match and RFRO/PCC at the second match.

My shooting order is a bit weird but works for me coming out of low ready. I shoot them in 2,1,4,5,S. If I blow past 4 on the way to 5 I can always pick it up on the way back to the stop plate.

I've watched guys shoot sub-2 using the standard 1,2,4,5,S or 1,2,5,4,S method but for me coming up from low read to #2 just makes the most sense.