Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington Shotgun Match- The Versa Max Challenge hosted by Tarheel 3 G

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just register and already waitlist???

All the applicants go to a wait list and then get promoted in. I think it is to help prevent one person from registering 20 times and filling the match up on accident. Charles is usually pretty quick on the whole thing, you'll probably be in and invoiced within a couple of days.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never been to Woody's what's the layout as far as distance between stages.

Is it spread out like The Clinton House?

It is spread out, but you'll be able to drive to the stages and work out of your car. You may have a 50 yard walk to your shooting area, but that's about it. Woody's is a great facility.

What time do we need to be there Saturday morning?

I've found 960 Christian Chapel Church Road, New Hill, NC for the range address, is that correct?

That address will get you super close. You'll go over some railroad tracks, pass a brickyard on the left and then see some sort of sign on the right marking a dirt road a mile or so later. Usually a target of some sort. When you turn on to the dirt road, be sure to obey the posted speed limit signs. You'll drive to the end of the dirt road and there will be a big storage barn, that's usually where the shooters meetings are. You can't miss it. Edited by Mberry