Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness P , PS , PC models

prk

What do all these mean? Just trying to figure out the difference in the models -- one place said the P was the Full Size Polymer , another said PS was Full Size Polymer - pretty sure PC is Polymer Compact but are P and PS the same?

WTH??? Crazy , so my question then is, would a conversion kit that is suppose to work on a large steel frame or large frame poly work on the P-S ( small large frame ) - is only the mag size different or are the frame rails different also?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nealio -- FYI - found my answer under EAA - What's New --- I guess P-S stand for Poly Special which is indeed a small frame poly gun

1) NOTICE TO DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND CONSUMERS

If you have sold or own any of our Poly Special New Frame pistols with the SKU # 999048
OR 999044 this notice pertains to you. These models are what we call our small frame
pistols. They can be converted to 9MM, 40S&W OR 22LR, unlike our large frame which
can be converted to all major calibers.

When ordering parts, magazines or conversion kits you will need to supply us with the
serial number to your firearm in order for us to pull the proper parts for your pistol’s
model. None of our parts are drop-in. The parts and conversion kits should be fitted by a
competent gunsmith.

MAGAZINE SKU#
9MM SKU# 101900 16rd
40S&W SKU# 101400 12rd

Thank You,
E.A.A. Corp