Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October 27th Match @ Wayne County Raccoon Hunters

I know the head stats guy. I am SURE that we can change that if need be...........We're just happy to help you guys out from south of the border of Michigun. Just deduct a few points here and there, add some time, a few penalty's and look at what the results can come out to be?

The best plan I could come up with was left popper, static, left drop turner, right popper, left clam shell, right drop turner, right clam shell, right swinger, left swinger. Unfortunately I only got one shot on the left swinger and had to wait for it to come back for a time of 8.87. I lost the dot on the first swinger for just a fraction of a second or I would've made the left swinger and gotten closer to 8 flat. It was my third match in open though so cut me some slack! Next time I'll represent Michigan better.

Roy you did have one error in your earlier statement. We have done this for a full 6 years not 5, a single October match in 2007 and full seasons of matches in '08,'09,'10,'11,'12,and '13. So if I remember correctly you were originally planning on running things for 5 years and ended up doing it for 6.

Brian

P.S. and I can prove it (how long we've done it) because I still have all of the stats on my computer.

Edited by Too_Slow