Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powder

Red Ryder

I seen bullets becoming available. I see primers available. BUT where is all the powder? No Vit N320, or 330, or 340, or 350. No IMR SR7625. No WST. No Solo 1000. No Clays. No Titepoop. When will the powder supply bounce back???

Edited by Red Ryder

Powder and other components are kind of "catch as catch can" nowadays. I have been able to purchase a jug here and a jug there over the last few months. I think it is improving, but not as fast as we would all like. Even in good times some components were hard to come by, like primers. I don't think the industry has really caught on to the number of new shooters that have become active in the last 5 years, and until or unless they do we shall have shortages for a very long time.

Edited by Justsomeguy

Midsouth has a lot of powder in stock, but not the ones listed. I seen autocomp if that would work for you. I try to check their website every few days, the very popular powders usually sell out in a day or two.

Here in SW Michigan we have a distributor of Alliant and he has a limited but adequate supply of Alliant as well as Hodgdon distributed powders. In the past his shelves were bulging and had every powder made by Alliant as well as those powders distributed by Hlodgdon in stock.