Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Johnny Glocks

fireman489

I dont understand why anyone would send out a Glock for trigger work. A zev tech skeletonized connector and $28 spring kit with flitz polish/chamfer edges i got an average 3.8lb trigger w crisp reset.

Won production div in steel challenge with it and no light primer strikes with their spring kit.

I do the work for FREE locally for my practical buddies. It was much easier for the misses to double tap after removing the factory 5.5lb(6lb)

a689070bebff312ed8d89a08cc7b338b.jpg

Edited by Kimbertarget

I picked up a new G35 last week and ordered on of his drop in trigger kits for it. It should be here tomorrow and I will give it a good workout this weekend if the weather will cooperate. I also ordered a Zev skeletonized striker and already have a Jager striker to do some comparisons with this weekend.

I received the trigger on Saturday and installed in. I can honestly say I have never felt a better trigger in a Glock. No pre travel, no over travel and the trigger breaks at a crisp 3 lbs using the 4.5 lb striker spring supplied. The trigger moves just enough so that the modified fin depresses the firing pin safety plunger before it breaks. There are no visible modification to the OEM trigger pad other than the shortened safety lever. For the price he offers it for it is an outstanding value and I really cannot think of a way to make it better. They will be offering an extended striker in a few weeks and that should allow me to go to the 4lbs striker spring which will get the pull under 3 lbs and make it reliable. I will let you know how this works out. I ran 350 rounds through the gun this weekend and the reset was flawless.

I ran out of time and good weather for the striker comparison so since JG is sending one I will wait until I have all 3 to figure out which one works better in my gun.

Edited by bowenbuilt

I received the trigger on Saturday and installed in. I can honestly say I have never felt a better trigger in a Glock. No pre travel, no over travel and the trigger breaks at a crisp 3 lbs using the 4.5 lb striker spring supplied. The trigger moves just enough so that the modified fin depresses the firing pin safety plunger before it breaks. There are no visible modification to the OEM trigger pad other than the shortened safety lever. For the price he offers it for it is an outstanding value and I really cannot think of a way to make it better. They will be offering an extended striker in a few weeks and that should allow me to go to the 4lbs striker spring which will get the pull under 3 lbs and make it reliable. I will let you know how this works out. I ran 350 rounds through the gun this weekend and the reset was flawless.

I ran out of time and good weather for the striker comparison so since JG is sending one I will wait until I have all 3 to figure out which one works better in my gun.

that shortened safety lever is external right? That makes it not legal in production

I don't think I said it was did I?. No it would not be with the shortened trigger safety lever. Did I mention anything about production? Maybe I need to re-read my post. Also, I have not actually measured the lever but I don't think you could do a zero pre-travel and not shorten it but I have been wrong before. I will measure it and let you know for sure I may have misspoken.

Edited by bowenbuilt